POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Re: POV vs. Polyray and Colors: I feel nitpicky tonight! :o) (800kbu) : Re: POV vs. Polyray and Colors: I feel nitpicky tonight! :o) (800kbu) Server Time
16 Aug 2024 18:14:36 EDT (-0400)
  Re: POV vs. Polyray and Colors: I feel nitpicky tonight! :o) (800kbu)
From: Dearmad
Date: 11 Jan 2002 21:53:07
Message: <3C3FA673.E94E94F3@applesnake.net>
this "differences" image does miss the color diffs- the ratios in
the red are different.

yeah I know ambient is 0.1 in POV and I took some pains to double
check as many identical numbers existed in the textures as
possible.

I can't explain the camera difference at all- the numbers ARE
exactly the same- difference in how the raytracers interpret that
I guess... odd...

thanks for the interesting image here though- some good
information.

-peter
--
Current obsession: "Ballet pour ma fille."
http://www.applesnake.net