POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : Moray not loading. : Re: Moray not loading. Server Time
5 Jul 2024 09:31:23 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Moray not loading.
From: Alex McMurray
Date: 10 Jan 2002 18:42:12
Message: <3C3E2639.D67EB667@melbpc.org.au>
Lutz Kretzschmar wrote:

> Hi Alex McMurray, you recently wrote in moray.win:
>
> > I worked perfectly for about 3 weeks, now for no apparent reason, it
> > refuses to load ...
> Ewww, sounds bad.
>
> Hmmm.
>
> Try running Regedit and deleting HKCU\Software\SoftTronics
> (Please be careful with RegEdit, if unsure ask me)
>
> Restart.

Thanks Lutz,

It took a couple of days, but I managed to get up and running again, it
was not a Moray problem, it was Windows, there were regestries in three
seperate locations which meant deleting all three and reinstalling.
One of the registries had become corrupted, reinstalling without
deleting did not fix the problem.

Thanks once again.

Alex

--
  ,-._|\  Alex McMurray
 /  Oz  \ ale### [at] melbpcorgau               Melbourne PC User Group.