POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : Moray not loading. : Moray not loading. Server Time
5 Jul 2024 09:25:44 EDT (-0400)
  Moray not loading.
From: Alex McMurray
Date: 8 Jan 2002 15:16:26
Message: <3C3B5313.996057AD@melbpc.org.au>
Hi Lutz.

I'm having problems with Moray 3.3 not loading properly.

Just before December, I upgraded my memory and installed a larger hard
drive, rather than re-install the old version of Moray, I downloaded and
installed 3.3.

I worked perfectly for about 3 weeks, now for no apparent reason, it
refuses to load, I get the initial splash screen, click on OK, I see a
brief flash of the loading screen, then it stops, and returns to the
windows screen.

I have re-installed it a number of times, but still with the same
result, it will not load.

I don't know where the problem lies, it may be a windows problem, but I
don't have the knowledge to find it.

Any ideas?

Alex
--
  ,-._|\  Alex McMurray
 /  Oz  \ ale### [at] melbpcorgau               Melbourne PC User Group.