POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Hear hand is filled! (This is really it) : Re: Hear hand is filled! (This is really it) Server Time
17 Aug 2024 00:11:51 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Hear hand is filled! (This is really it)
From: Tim Nikias
Date: 6 Jan 2002 09:11:18
Message: <3C385ABE.1E00EC5F@gmx.de>
> I like the heart in take 2 better... I like the deeper color here but i liked
> the simple un-rounded shape before... Like Jell-O squares... =]

I liked it better at first, but now it sort of has more "volume", like being of
greater,
"heavier" importance.

> Did you make this model or did she come from another artist... ??

Well, it's a Poser4 Modell, converted for POVRay, 9 MB size, so I won't
put it up for download. But I positioned her, so you might say that I was
the artist... ;)

> Are any of the source codes posted from your animation's shown on your web
> site... Very nice work here... =]

Not yet. The animations found there are all (as of yet) made with the
Particle-System
I wrote for POVRay. It's not fully functional and finished yet, and the help
needs some
work as well, but it'll be found there (hopefully someday soon).

Tim