POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Hear hand is filled! (This is really it) : Re: Hear hand is filled! (This is really it) Server Time
17 Aug 2024 00:20:55 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Hear hand is filled! (This is really it)
From: Ryan Mooney
Date: 6 Jan 2002 08:56:06
Message: <3C38577A.60CEB0F6@earthlink.net>
I like the heart in take 2 better... I like the deeper color here but i liked
the simple un-rounded shape before... Like Jell-O squares... =]
Did you make this model or did she come from another artist... ??
Are any of the source codes posted from your animation's shown on your web
site... Very nice work here... =]