POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Hear hand is filled! (This is really it) : Hear hand is filled! (This is really it) Server Time
16 Aug 2024 18:13:31 EDT (-0400)
  Hear hand is filled! (This is really it)
From: Tim Nikias
Date: 5 Jan 2002 06:23:05
Message: <3C36E19E.CFF497C3@gmx.de>
So, after various comments, I worked a little more on the image, and
this is
the final version. You may comment again, of course!

Due to the file-size (9 MB mesh for the woman, 100 KB for heightfield)
I won't post it here, nor on my homepage
(www.digitaltwilight.de/no_lights/index.htm),
but you may find a high-res (1024x512, JPG, near-lossless compression
factor of 1)
there. Though this one is smaller in filesize, I don't think it has any
loss in quality.

The sky was now created with the planes-stacking technique using 20
planes.
I've lowered her buttocks a bit into the water (as mentioned by
someone), but
I didn't change the texture of the heart too much. After all, she is
made of something
near metal, whereas the heart is supposed to be something fragile, like
glass, and
thus is transparent. I made it a little rounder though, and a deeper red
for contrast.

Hope you all like it,

Tim

Post a reply to this message