POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.animations : AL walking, stopping and turning - Final : Re: AL walking, stopping and turning - Final Server Time
1 May 2024 19:53:49 EDT (-0400)
  Re: AL walking, stopping and turning - Final
From: John VanSickle
Date: 2 Jan 2002 13:03:56
Message: <3C334C8B.41E1A720@hotmail.com>
Very good.

Here's a tip that helps make MPGs smaller:

Don't use checker as the pigment for your plane, at least not in the
final rendering.  My first IRTC entry was much smaller (and looked
less like a newby effort) when I replaced the checker pattern with
a granite pattern.

If need be, you can have an if-else-end block to switch between test
renders (because the checker pattern is quite useful for eyeballing
measurements).

Regards,
John
--