POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : front of a dutch thesis (1) : front of a dutch thesis (1) Server Time
16 Aug 2024 20:28:37 EDT (-0400)
  front of a dutch thesis (1)
From: Andrel C  Linnenbank
Date: 29 Dec 2001 19:14:35
Message: <3C2E5D64.3AF34872@amc.uva.nl>
ls

this is one of two front covers I had the pleasure of designing
this year. For those of you who do not know the dutch system,
for our PhD we write a thesis that is published as a book by
a proffesional printer. We also make more then a few copies
to send to freins, relatives but mainly of course to people
working in our field of science. This one was, I think, about
600 copies.

As you may guess from the objects on the cover, this was a
thesis in the cardiology department, and he likes to climb
mountains. Inside the crystal heart is a 'basket catheter';
an object we used in this research. It consists of 8 splines
with 8 electrodes each.

The matterhorn was generated from data provided by the
swiss federal office of topographic.

If anyone is interested in one of the objects, just ask.

I wish you all a happy 2002 with many hour to play with povray,

	Andrel

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'dessel.jpg' (166 KB)