POV-Ray : Newsgroups : irtc.animations : Interesting contest I found... : Interesting contest I found... Server Time
16 May 2024 19:07:27 EDT (-0400)
  Interesting contest I found...
From: Dearmad
Date: 20 Dec 2001 06:08:18
Message: <3C21C79F.B84CABE3@applesnake.net>
Thought some of you may like this contest- just found this
minute myself.  The limitation isn't 5megs, it's 10 seconds:

http://www.anilusionfilms.com.au/10secondclub/index.html

Hope some POVer wins a round!  The "Information" text page
looks *awfully* familiar to me... ;o)  Huh- this guy's
obviously been around our parts before- he must have been
inspired by IRTC I think.

-Peter
--
Current obsession: "Ballet pour ma fille."
http://www.applesnake.net