POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.animations : Help: WIP: Christmas : Re: Help: WIP: Christmas Server Time
20 Jul 2024 01:20:02 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Help: WIP: Christmas
From: Tim Nikias
Date: 11 Dec 2001 19:13:36
Message: <3C16A0CE.E0B702FB@gmx.de>
I think something like this expects an answer, even if it's negative. :(

So, my system isn't able to do it, and since Rune's system doesn't have
the algorithms to do particle-interaction (particles interacting with
particles),
I guess his and mine is not able to do something like that.

I don't know if I'm right, but I think JRG posted an animation some days ago
with
balls slowly filling a container, so his system might be able to do such
stuff,
though you'll probably have some high parsing times due to the exponential
quality of particle-interaction.

So, just to speak for me:
My particle-system can't do it. Too bad... :(

Tim