POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.animations : Help: WIP: Christmas : Help: WIP: Christmas Server Time
20 Jul 2024 01:24:58 EDT (-0400)
  Help: WIP: Christmas
From: s1631001
Date: 11 Dec 2001 07:09:01
Message: <3C15F5FF.55D75402@namtar.qub.ac.uk>
I'm doing a short animation for our forthcoming youth service in church,
and I wondered if any of your particle systems could rise to the Thomas
Duff challenge! During the animation, Thomas will be doing the following
with polystyrene beads:
1:  sticking his hands in a box and throwing them out
2:  tipping the box over so they go everywhere
3:  kicking through a big pile of them

If anyone reckons their p+les are up to it, please let me know.

--
signature{
  "Grey Knight"