POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.beta-test : Haven't Seen This Listed : Haven't Seen This Listed Server Time
30 Jul 2024 08:30:07 EDT (-0400)
  Haven't Seen This Listed
From: Dave Dunn
Date: 10 Dec 2001 07:28:44
Message: <3C14AA61.9479F4D8@aol.com>
I have encountered a strange phenomenon in Beta 8. I went to include a
file in a scene, and received an "Object or directive expected but {
found" error on the camera bracket when I called my object. I went back
to the include file that declares several unions, and found that the
first three unions work fine, and then the error occurs. If I call the
final object *without* curly braces, it works, which should not occur.
Calling the object in this way in the scene file generates the error. I
tried the scene in MegaPOV 7 and it runs perfectly, and there are no
version-specific elements to the code, so I don't think it has anything
to do with the syntax. Has anyone else had this problem?

Athlon 1G with 640M, Win ME