POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.beta-test : Bug: Animation stops rendering : Re: Bug: Animation stops rendering Server Time
30 Jul 2024 08:15:46 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Bug: Animation stops rendering
From: Tim Nikias
Date: 9 Dec 2001 12:40:23
Message: <3C13A19F.949F9C36@gmx.de>
Again me!

I've restarted the computer, and since then, no crash occurred anymore.
Perhaps the problem was, that I didn't restart Windows98 right after
installing Beta 8, but used it right away instead.

Unless I post something new about this "bug", think of it as "not-a-bug". It's
probably just some windows-crap-thingy. If it reappears (against all
expectations now), I'll post it anew.

Thanks for your patience (anyone's who read this),

Tim