POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.beta-test : Bug: Animation stops rendering : Re: Bug: Animation stops rendering Server Time
30 Jul 2024 08:26:43 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Bug: Animation stops rendering
From: Tim Nikias
Date: 8 Dec 2001 20:26:54
Message: <3C12BD78.479A706B@gmx.de>
I've also tried it using no command-line options, but found that this
error occurs in ANY animation. I've tried to rerender the insert-meu-images,

and it stuck there as well.
Several other animations I've tried also stop short of moving on at some
point
of time. May this be due to the read-write restrictions (though they are set

correctly, with output to folder as mentioned in doc).