POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.animations : More scene action on particles : Re: More scene action on particles Server Time
20 Jul 2024 01:27:33 EDT (-0400)
  Re: More scene action on particles
From: Mark James Lewin
Date: 6 Dec 2001 21:50:31
Message: <3C102AD1.5062C8FD@yahoo.com.au>
Tim Nikias wrote:

> Why not? If particles run into tight spaces, don't the faults in coding appear?

I tend to agree with Rune here. In testing my system, I keep the scene simple (to
keep render times down), and only include the nessecaries. If I wanted to test what
happens to my particles in a corner, then the scene might contain a floor, two
walls (for the corner), and a small sample of particles heading for that corner set
up so that I could observe any problems. I'll leave the complex scenery to those
who have patience and artistic talent.

MJL