POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.programming : Povray 4? wish list : Re: Povray 4? wish list Server Time
29 Jul 2024 00:31:21 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Povray 4? wish list
From: Christoph Hormann
Date: 6 Dec 2001 17:27:25
Message: <3C0FF07A.5ED6E577@gmx.de>
Thorsten Froehlich wrote:

> Just some off-topic statistics:
>
> This is the second longest thread at least in the past three years outside
> of p.off-topic.  The longest is still "The Language of POV-Ray" in g.general
> with nearly 300 messages.  The message will probably be message 199 in this
> thread.  It should be noted that that particular thread was also about
> suggestions of how POV-Ray should develop in the future.  As was "4.0
> Feature discussion", also in p.general, which was about half the length of
> this thread...

What seems interesting to me is that the postings in this thread are only
by fairly few people, of course this is partly due to the fact that not
everyone is reading p.p. but the style of discussion here was also not
very pleasant and quite unproductive.  I think these things should be
taken more care of in future discussions on related topics.

Just my very humble opinion of course... ;-)

Christoph

--
Christoph Hormann <chr### [at] gmxde>