POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.animations : More scene action on particles : Re: More scene action on particles Server Time
20 Jul 2024 01:24:54 EDT (-0400)
  Re: More scene action on particles
From: Tim Nikias
Date: 6 Dec 2001 17:01:34
Message: <3C0FEA54.3B98694D@gmx.de>
Sorry!

Your reply sounded like I insulted you or something, which wasn't the
point I was trying to make.

The particle-action I've seen so far is really astonishing, your animation
with the particles rolling on the "uneven disc-thingy" looked really cool!

What I was thinking if someone could create something that would
have more than "particles interact with one object". Your animation with
the two gravitational spheres was something I had in mind for that.

My system doesn't have the possibities to react to more than a box
(it may not be rotated!), and that's a drawback I have.

But your systems (not only yours, Rune, but the others as well) looks like
they're capable of doing some pretty stuff. Also, I'd guess, having particles
scatter
through a room filled with objects would be an extensive test for the systems.

If I come up with a more specific idea, I'll tell, okay?

Tim