POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.animations : Another demonstration of Particles : Another demonstration of Particles Server Time
20 Jul 2024 01:27:56 EDT (-0400)
  Another demonstration of Particles
From: Tim Nikias
Date: 3 Dec 2001 18:08:40
Message: <3C0C0516.74CF6C60@gmx.de>
Me again!

Well, I've slapped some little code together to show another bit of my
particle-system.

What we see is a blue bezier-spline, which moves along another
bezier-spline (red side ones) and emits particles, that stick to another

(invisible) bezier-spline.
I could have the particles move on, but that was not the purpose of this

demonstration. It's just that I did not see any particle system do an
effect
like that, there's mostly just physical-particle-interaction.

So, instead of moving freely about, particles may also be set to
initially head for
a position, spline or interpolation of vectors (a line, so to speak).

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'beziers.mpg' (251 KB)