POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.unix : VIM syntax highlighting and .inc files : Re: VIM syntax highlighting and .inc files Server Time
28 Jul 2024 12:32:04 EDT (-0400)
  Re: VIM syntax highlighting and .inc files
From: Mark M  Wilson
Date: 28 Nov 2001 15:39:36
Message: <3C054BC6.7887FFF7@ncsl.dcr.state.nc.us>
It's one thing to change horses in mid stream; I'm not particularly fond
of the idea of trading my horse in for a camel, to boot!
I'd rather spend my time on my actual project, but thanks.  (It's one of
those suggestions that I know would ideally be better for me in the long
run, but I'm just not at that place right now...)

--Mark