POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.unix : VIM syntax highlighting and .inc files : VIM syntax highlighting and .inc files Server Time
28 Jul 2024 12:35:34 EDT (-0400)
  VIM syntax highlighting and .inc files
From: Mark M  Wilson
Date: 28 Nov 2001 15:20:54
Message: <3C054765.504D6785@ncsl.dcr.state.nc.us>
Does any one who uses vim know how to get it to use the same povray
syntax color scheme for .inc files as for .pov files?  When editing my
.pov files at a console (Debian Linux, BTW) I get my colors, but when
editing my own custom .inc files, I just get the usual light grey text
and black background.  Is there some config file I can edit to get vim
to recognize that .inc files should be treated the same as .pov?

--Mark M. Wilson