POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : Linux modeller : Re: Linux modeller Server Time
5 Sep 2024 04:13:25 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Linux modeller
From: John VanSickle
Date: 26 Nov 2001 16:10:53
Message: <3C02B089.E9F680BE@hotmail.com>
JRG wrote:

> Any preview/screenshots?

Right now I can do the following things:

* Add and drag vertices

* Add edges (and drag them by dragging their end vertices)

* Add parts (of the skeleton, that is), and drag them around

* Zoom, pan, and rotate the view

* Crash the program if I zoom too much

It still is not even minimally functional, lacking:

* The ability to add polygons to the mesh

* The ability to attach the mesh to the skeleton

* File operations (such as loading and saving)

* Dialog-box entry of vertex data

* Useful menus and dialog boxes

When these are all in, the project will be suitable for public release.

Then I'll need to add the support for texturing, UV-mapping, surface
subdivision, inverse kinematics, keyframing, physics simulation, etc.

Regards,
John
--
ICQ: 46085459