POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Trip-let (8k) : Re: Trip-let (8k) Server Time
1 Oct 2024 20:21:25 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Trip-let (8k)
From: Anton Sherwood
Date: 26 Nov 2001 00:32:00
Message: <3C01D58F.4D49D8D8@pobox.com>
(Does anyone besides me read year-old posts?)

It occurs to me that this thing might look even better if it could
somehow be done as blobs with parametric sheets for cores.  (The sphere
has a point for a core, and the cylinder component has a line segment.)
But I'd want the blob components not to add where the strokes of the `A'
meet.

Yet another idea for a patch that I'll write any century now!

--
Anton Sherwood  --  http://www.ogre.nu/ (online again, Nov.19)