POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Orders being taken for the Year Four IRTC CDROM : Re: Orders being taken for the Year Four IRTC CDROM Server Time
27 Jul 2024 08:05:14 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Orders being taken for the Year Four IRTC CDROM
From: Adrien Beau
Date: 22 Nov 2001 14:33:43
Message: <3BFD524E.4EF76690@free.fr>
Thank you so much for taking the time to work on the fourth
IRTC CD-ROM while POV-Ray 3.5 beta was (is) still going on!

I have immediately placed an order for the CD, like I did
for the three previous ones. I have had no problem so far,
and see no reason why it should change. Besides, the fact
that this is a preorder means that I will probably forget
about it and have a nice surprise around mid-December!

Your online store is a really nice place, by the way. Clean,
efficient, informative and, most of all, honest - just like
a small shop around the corner, as opposed to the big,
anonymous malls that we are more used to see both in real
life and on the Internet.

I especially liked your description of the process you use
to handle credit card numbers. I like your "only-stored-in-
encrypted-form" policy, and all the other little details:
pointers to up-to-date exchange rates charts, pointer to
Thawte page certifying your site, etc.

I hope the income generated by the sales of this CD will
allow povray.org and irtc.org to keep on living, and maybe
growing. I'm looking forward for IRTC CD#5 and also for
the 10best CD.

Have a nice day.

--
Adrien Beau   adr### [at] freefr   http://adrien.beau.free.fr/