POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.animations : Elastolab Physics Test 1 : Re: Elastolab Physics Test 1 Server Time
20 Jul 2024 07:21:22 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Elastolab Physics Test 1
From: David Buck
Date: 15 Nov 2001 07:12:09
Message: <3BF3B16A.E9C1CC12@simberon.com>
Nekar Xenos wrote:

> Nice.
> IIRC Elastolab only does 2d physics. Is that correct? If it does 3d physics, I
> have another Q: is it free and where can I get it?
>
> -Nekar

It's 2D physics because it's aimed at a different market.  It's intended to be a
kids application (age 9 and up) to let them play in a world with simulated
physics.  2D is much easier to deal with in that environment.

If there's enough interest and the market is large enough, I may consider a 3D
version.  So far, sales are slow  because I'm not promoting it much yet.  After I
get more sales, I'll decide on a strategic direction for future versions based on
interest from the user base.

You can get it from www.simberon.com.

David Buck
Simberon Inc.