POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : bathroom wip [64.2kb] : Re: bathroom wip [64.2kb] Server Time
17 Aug 2024 04:06:58 EDT (-0400)
  Re: bathroom wip [64.2kb]
From: Is
Date: 9 Nov 2001 07:40:24
Message: <3BEBCEDD.2080105@firmlogic.net>
From what I can see (the lighting is low) the tile looks great, the tub
looks small, it has no curtain, and it has no faucet/shower
head/hot-cold knobs. I'm not sure if that is a stand up shower in the
corner? I like having a (blue??) light in the tub, but assuming there is
one there you'd also find one elsewhere, and the one in the tub would be
higher up and a different style (so as not to catch water) probably
embedded into the ceiling. I'm not sure what the square thing is on the
wall to the right. The whole room is too big. In the USA we usually
don't have bathrooms this large although we all want one!

Now even though I've said all this, I really like it. It already has the
right feel. Keep working on it, I'd love to see more.

Is