POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.beta-test : Philosophical objection to fog distance=0 : Re: Philosophical objection to fog distance=0 Server Time
30 Jul 2024 12:21:44 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Philosophical objection to fog distance=0
From: Christoph Hormann
Date: 6 Nov 2001 11:24:45
Message: <3BE80ECD.2628F521@gmx.de>

> Could it be treated as bug report if I say there is no simple small example for
> mesh2 in scene files ? Only within advanced balcony.

Hmm, certainly not a bug, but relevant for this group anyway.  I think the
main reason is that mesh2 is particularly useful for large meshes which
would be too large for the scene file collection.  I had quite a lot of
trouble getting the cloth mesh in balcony down to the current 300k and
this is still quite a lot.

Christoph

--
Christoph Hormann <chr### [at] gmxde>