POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : voting: light and reflection : Re: voting: light and reflection Server Time
17 Aug 2024 10:14:05 EDT (-0400)
  Re: voting: light and reflection
From: Brendan Hurley
Date: 6 Nov 2001 11:10:01
Message: <3BE80B52.9D5C10AE@saber.net>
Dear marabou,

[snip]
> > Hint 2 = I am designing a house and could use a sub-contractor to
> > design the bathrooms.  See Gallery 6 and 7 at my web site, listed
> > below.
> > If we collaborate you will get full credit in the source code and on
> > my web site.
>
> am i wrong or are gallery 6 and 7 different houses?
> thank you, but my work is not worth such honor or sub-contractions etc...

The building in those Galleries is the same basic structure with
different style walls and modified layout.  The the building featured
in Galley Four and in the Archive Gallery are all the same basic
structure in different costumes.

I liked your bathroom image; just thought you might be interested
sharing the code or doing some specific design work.  Doing this House
project is endless and I have asked different POV folks to help out
with parts of it.  If someone would design a kitchen table and
matching chairs, or a living room couch and chair, or a TV set, I
would be very grateful to include them in the House.  I don't have
enuff time to design and code every detail of this project.

Thanks for your help, anyway.   Keep up the good work.

Blessings,
         Brendan

--
Michael Brendan Hurley           ShadowDancerEnterprizes, LTD.
POV:  http://www.geocities.com/mbrendanh/index.html