POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Want a cliche? - photons.jpg : Re: Want a cliche? - photons.jpg Server Time
17 Aug 2024 04:09:58 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Want a cliche? - photons.jpg
From: Dan Johnson
Date: 6 Nov 2001 01:26:18
Message: <3BE782FA.ACC97729@hotmail.com>
Peter Popov wrote:

> Two of them, actually, as the ring with photons is as omnipresent in
> early photon scenes are the sphere and checkered floor in a typical
> raytracer.
>
> Anyway, first "real" image in more than a year, post-processed for
> contrast. It's desktop size, although I doubt anyone would want *this*
> on one's desktop :)

<snip>

What is the difference between a "real" image, and a fake one?  By
wanting *this* on one's desktop, do you mean the image on a computer
desktop, or the sphere, and cylinder on a "real" desktop?  I'm also
confused about why I like like it, and have a strange urge to put it on
my desktop.  Maybe I should have taken my medication today.
--
Dan Johnson

http://www.geocities.com/zapob