POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : voting: light and reflection : Re: voting: light and reflection Server Time
17 Aug 2024 04:13:19 EDT (-0400)
  Re: voting: light and reflection
From: Brendan Hurley
Date: 4 Nov 2001 14:48:05
Message: <3BE59B66.79019452@saber.net>
Hi, Marabou,

[snip]
> who may give me hints?

I like #4.

Hint 1 =  everytime you make significant changes in your .pov file,
use "Save As" and give it a sequencial new name (i.e. bath01,
bath02...).

Hint 2 = I am designing a house and could use a sub-contractor to
design the bathrooms.  See Gallery 6 and 7 at my web site, listed
below.
If we collaborate you will get full credit in the source code and on
my web site.

Blessings,
          Brendan

--
Michael Brendan Hurley           ShadowDancerEnterprizes, LTD.
POV:  http://www.geocities.com/mbrendanh/index.html