POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.beta-test : Run_Demo Bug? : Run_Demo Bug? Server Time
30 Jul 2024 14:20:01 EDT (-0400)
  Run_Demo Bug?
From: Ken
Date: 31 Oct 2001 00:02:45
Message: <3BDF85F9.84FEBFFF@pacbell.net>
I received the bug report below from someone unable to access the news
server. I am unable to confirm this as a bug on Win 98; either compile.
Anyone running NT4 having similar problems?

Subject: pov-ray bug
   Date: Tue, 30 Oct 2001 10:11:40 +0100
   From: Lorenzo <con### [at] infinitoit>
     To: ken### [at] tagpovrayorg

Hi,
I'm using pov-ray 3.5 beta 7 and i have found this error on launching run
demo: unknown software exception (0xc000001d) at 0x0056a306

0056A306   movaps      xmm0,xmm0 (illegal instruction) this is the line

this problem don't show up if i use the vc++ version, my os is winnt4.

I'm sorry if i trouble you but i cannot use the news group your email is
only that i have get.
If you can send my address to the person who work in fixing the bugs so i
can remain in contact.