POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Pink_Dancer : Re: Pink_Dancer Server Time
17 Aug 2024 08:15:09 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Pink_Dancer
From: F Audet
Date: 21 Oct 2001 19:32:42
Message: <3BD35A3C.2D8005BF@sympatico.ca>

> It's beautiful!
>
> Now I'm really jealous :)
>
> Arie

Thank you very much,  Arie !  I am pretty sure you will reach
your goal,  you too!
Did you get my message following
one of your posts....  There is a web site about curves and
the sphere modelling technique,  too.
I wanted to say,  too,  that I am trying to improve more an more
the current technique I developped.  You will see what i mean,  later
this month.  I am trying to add some randomness to it.
Also,  one could start the modeling of his shape with a sphere,
but this sphere would "morph" into a different shape,  through
the curse of the loop...

Have a nice week,

        Alex P