POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Pink_Dancer : Pink_Dancer Server Time
17 Aug 2024 08:20:04 EDT (-0400)
  Pink_Dancer
From: F Audet
Date: 21 Oct 2001 18:55:55
Message: <3BD3516E.48882EB2@sympatico.ca>
Here is an image I did while I was working
on the Absolute_apple image ( posted about
2 weeks ago ). In fact,  a given profile is
define by a macro,  but the profile evoluate
and change ( the angle of each curves,  at least )
a bit more,  at each time the profile is duplicated
around an axis ( with a #while loop ).  Also,
the macro has the ability to change the density
of the row of spheres defining the profile...
(in fact,  it is done at each duplication,  too)

Alex P

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'skin_likeo.jpg' (82 KB)