POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Path with sphere attached. . . : Re: Path with spheres... Server Time
17 Aug 2024 08:17:17 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Path with spheres...
From: F Audet
Date: 21 Oct 2001 18:45:21
Message: <3BD34F21.8F12DD0@sympatico.ca>

> While muddling around, I have come up with this.  You can start see the
> effect I am after, but this is truly a linear inclination.  I am looking to
> acheive a curved inclination all the while my spheres remain tangential.  I
> just can't get enough of this stuff.
>
> Arie

Hello Arie !  Pretty nicely done job,  even if the goal you want to reach
is a curved profile.  I find it very cool the way each sphere is tangantial
to each others...  My macro don't work that perfectly.
(I posted another one. It is called dancer!)

Alex P

have a look at:  ( some sphere modeling techniques stuff...)

http://astronomy.swin.edu.au/pbourke/modelling/spheremodel/

http://astronomy.swin.edu.au/pbourke/curves/classical/

Post a reply to this message

Attachments: