POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.beta-test : #error bug : Re: #error bug Server Time
30 Jul 2024 22:23:59 EDT (-0400)
  Re: #error bug
From: Adrien Beau
Date: 21 Oct 2001 17:03:52
Message: <3BD33830.7DF64ED6@free.fr>
Doh! I reread all this thread, and sorry if my post wasn't
perfect.

Note that

> > Right now as you said somewhere earlier,
> > the user can "guess" the behaviour. Doh!

didn't mean I accused you of being happy with the
current situation!

You said

> As the documentation is not clear what happens
> with the output, it is up to the user interpretation.

which I rewrote my (wrong?) way, from memory.

Anyway, I hope ingo is still reading this one,
because the only thing that needs to be changed
is the documentation, it seems.

--
Adrien Beau   adr### [at] freefr   http://adrien.beau.free.fr/