POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.beta-test : #error bug : #error Directive Feature Request Server Time
30 Jul 2024 22:23:21 EDT (-0400)
  #error Directive Feature Request
From: Ken
Date: 21 Oct 2001 13:49:52
Message: <3BD30C53.7AC4B7A3@pacbell.net>
Rune wrote:

> I'm not sure how it will look, but if it means that we'll be able to direct
> formatted strings to the error stream, then by all means use it! That's all
> I ever asked for.

Let me see if I have this right....

The POV-Team spent a couple of years and went through countless
development versions to come up with a releasable version of
POV-Ray v3.5.

The TAG did alpha testing on no less than 10 alpha versions of
POV-Ray v3.5.

The pre-beta testers had no less than 15 versions to test and
and ask modifications for.

We are now in *public* beta testing at version #6 of what is
supposed to be a *feature locked* version of the program.

And you are still making feature requests?

When will you be satisfied enough to allow the POV-Team to move
on to other things, like v4.0 for example?

This is all rhetorical and no need for you to reply...

--
Ken Tyler