POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.animations : Walking Along a Path WIP1 : Re: Walking Along a Path WIP1 Server Time
29 Apr 2024 10:56:36 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Walking Along a Path WIP1
From: Greg M  Johnson
Date: 19 Oct 2001 09:03:52
Message: <3BD02485.47DFD831@aol.com>
A given property of this server is that whatever I'm working on in its earliest
stages, Rune has already finished and published.  ;)

Amazing work!  I was trying something like that, but was so lazy as merely to
rotate the straight-line-walking character around a huge arc, introducing minute
feet slippage that I hoped no one would notice...

Q: what kind of spline works for you now?  I resorted to linear ones a year or
so ago and your recent complaints about the one in 3.5 gives me no incentive to
"upgrade."