POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.beta-test : obscure double-button selection funkiness : obscure double-button selection funkiness Server Time
30 Jul 2024 16:26:04 EDT (-0400)
  obscure double-button selection funkiness
From: Josh Seagoe
Date: 18 Oct 2001 02:05:05
Message: <3BCE71B9.4050706@smileyface.com>
I don't know if you guys can fix bugs in the editor, but this is strange
and I don't know where else to report it.

This is with windows 2000, POV 3.5beta6: (same thing happens in 3.1 with
a different dll/code address)

- left click next to a letter & hold
- drag over the letter
- right click
- release the left button

At this point the context menu is up and the selection follows the mouse
as if you were still holding down the left mouse button.

- left click on the selection (this is a little tricky, since it's
following the mouse)
- drag it, even a few pixels works (sometimes no pixels)
- let go of the mouse button

"Access violation at address 0197FE2A in module 'povcmax2.dll'.  Read of
address 0000009E." (that last address varies)

-josh