POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.beta-test : while bug ? : Re: while bug ? Server Time
31 Jul 2024 00:29:33 EDT (-0400)
  Re: while bug ?
From: Greg M  Johnson
Date: 15 Oct 2001 08:57:07
Message: <3BCADCE4.889DD713@aol.com>
Warp wrote:

> Greg M. Johnson <"gregj56590[:-0]"@aol.com> wrote:
> : 10^9, unless outside the territorial United States, ha mon?
>
>   Where "a thousand millions" is not 10^9?

The vagueness of your reply in my attempt to nail down its meaning merely
underscores the barrier to technical communication in international audiences
from the use of either the terms "thousand" or "million".  Americans won't
know what a non-American really means; I'm afraid I'll never know what you
mean...