POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : rad & spheres (46 ko) : Re: rad & spheres (46 ko) Server Time
17 Aug 2024 10:21:24 EDT (-0400)
  Re: rad & spheres (46 ko)
From: gemelli david
Date: 12 Oct 2001 14:16:52
Message: <3BC732EA.6090406@xlstudio.com>

> It really starts looking like a typical 3ds render, esp. the stone cube
> having identical texture on all sides... Now you just need to remove all
> shadows and reflections and nobody will any more recognize that it's
> rendered with Pov. ;-)
>
> Are those balls meshes or real spheres?
>
> Christoph

real spheres ?? eh eh !! MAX has difficulties to recognize a triangle !
a sphere is too advanced for it !! it is planned to export MAX's
"spheres" to POV's SPHERES but later...

For the stone cube, it seems that nobody likes it...strange...I think
I'll need to learn how to do good scenes but I don't have time for now...

          David