POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Isosurface Tribulations : Isosurface Tribulations Server Time
17 Aug 2024 10:17:56 EDT (-0400)
  Isosurface Tribulations
From: banty
Date: 12 Oct 2001 00:09:31
Message: <3BC66F2A.9EC18E8D@rapidnet.com>
I've been trying to aquaint myself with the isosurface functions in
PoV 3.5, but as I go through the tutorials I keep getting strange
results from the functions they tell me to input, results which don't
show up un the example pictures.  I also get black moire like patterns
in the surface of the rendered objects.
    Is this a bug or is it a difference in operators between Pov 3.5 and
mega pov?

A.D.B