POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.beta-test : Crash - gaussianblob.pov : Re: Crash - gaussianblob.pov Server Time
30 Jul 2024 18:22:59 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Crash - gaussianblob.pov
From: Thorsten
Date: 11 Oct 2001 10:49:35
Message: <3BC5B0DA.5404C9E5@ewetel.net>
Thank all of you for trying to make some sense of the German error message :-))

> >> From context, I'm going to assume that "Stapelfehler" means "stack fault."

Maybe...

> But I really don't know a lick of German

And I've never seen an English Windows error message ;-)) Sorry.

But I think the most important information in the German message were the values
:-))

Or is there somebody out there, using an English windows version, and having the
same problems with gaussianblob.pov ?

Greetings :-))

Thorsten