POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Cheap grass wanted. : Cheap grass wanted. Server Time
17 Aug 2024 12:19:48 EDT (-0400)
  Cheap grass wanted.
From: banty
Date: 9 Oct 2001 18:18:31
Message: <3BC379E5.6E12B6CD@rapidnet.com>
I am working on a picture that is going to need a large ammount of
grass, and I also wanted to put trees in the scene.  I am at this time
using the mgrass and mtree macros created by Gilles for the effect but
the grass is getting too expensive too early and I was wondering if
there is any way to reduce the ammount of memory used by the grass/trees
as I've already got pov-ray set to use that most ram I can give it
without upgrading my computer.

                                                        A.D.B