POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Brick wall (85k) : Re: Brick wall (85k) Server Time
17 Aug 2024 12:16:08 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Brick wall (85k)
From: Jari Juslin
Date: 8 Oct 2001 20:50:26
Message: <3BC249D1.53604179@iki.fi>
Francois Labreque wrote:
> I think the color variation is too strong.

I disagree :-). I'm trying to model ancient brickwork, and you don't
have to look further than beginning of 20th century to see wide
variatons in colors of the brick in same wall. This combination of red
and yellow is mimicced from cellar of my workplace, altough my brick are
still too clean, uniform and sharp-edged to resemble those ones.

--
          /"\                           |    iki.
          \ /     ASCII Ribbon Campaign |    fi/