POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.beta-test : Possible bug w/ photons, reflection and multiple light sources : Re: Possible bug w/ photons, reflection and multiple light sources Server Time
30 Jul 2024 20:17:29 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Possible bug w/ photons, reflection and multiple light sources
From: Jari Juslin
Date: 4 Oct 2001 05:04:57
Message: <3BBC2638.5682C50F@iki.fi>
Nathan Kopp wrote:
> However, please note that your object is unbound (is that the right
> word?), which will cause problems for the estimate that "count" uses

I made tests with more complicated scene and I got my original problem
(photons not appearing at all when using count instead of spacing)
disappear, so consider this "bug" closed for now. Strange thing is, that
it did work with MegaPov, and that lead me thinking the 3.5 was somehow
broken.

Thank you for your advice.

--
          /"\                           |    iki.