POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : The Raven (24kbu) : Re: The Raven (24kbu) Server Time
17 Aug 2024 18:25:48 EDT (-0400)
  Re: The Raven (24kbu)
From: Christoph Hormann
Date: 3 Oct 2001 10:38:47
Message: <3BBB239C.9575CE43@gmx.de>
Gail Shaw wrote:

> [...]
>
> Make the weekend come faster <g>
> I've got a lot of pics I want to work on but I'm spending all day
> editing database triggers. <Yawn>

<g>

Today is holiday here in Germany BTW. :-)

(not that this changes much for a poor student like me...)

> Not sure how good that'd look. There's very little light in the scene.
> Without
> the fog the scene is mostly black

Well, with radiosity there is light (although i have never tried it with
dense fog, maybe you should add a grey sky around.

Just try with default setting but a much lower error_bound (0.1-0.3) and
see how it looks.

Christoph

--
Christoph Hormann <chr### [at] gmxde>