POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.animations : particles flow (very first try...) : Re: particles flow (very first try...) Server Time
20 Jul 2024 09:35:09 EDT (-0400)
  Re: particles flow (very first try...)
From: Steven Pigeon
Date: 3 Oct 2001 01:34:47
Message: <3BBAA420.77F04101@iro.umontreal.ca>
JRG wrote:

> This is my very firts try in reproducing something similar to a *waterfall*
> (please be mercyfull). It took me 30 minutes to code and 30 minutes to
> render.
> Didn't have the time to play with the parameters and to add a more
> interesting environment (like a heightfield).
> Comments and suggestions are welcome.

Nice...

Just one thing: try to get the blobs to exclude each other
from their own space. You will get more horizontal flow when
the blobs bounce.

Best,

    S.

Steven Pigeon                     Ph. D. candidate
University of Montreal.
pig### [at] iroumontrealca           Topic: data compression
         http://www.iro.umontreal.ca/~pigeon