POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.animations : Video-Mach question : Re: Video-Mach question Server Time
20 Jul 2024 03:29:48 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Video-Mach question
From: Dearmad
Date: 30 Sep 2001 23:34:38
Message: <3BB7E4D5.5818158E@qwest.net>
Yeah, videomach has some bugs to it still.  I contacted
the creators once with a list of bugs and they admitted
to knowing most of them and would look into the rest;
they're working on them.  Videomach is particularly bad
at compressing sound into your animation.

Try different settings, but there is no set system to
avoiding stuff like this as far as I experienced.

-peter
--
http://www.users.qwest.net/~dearmad
Why bother?  I'm not interesting.