POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.animations : Re: One more trip around the mobius ( A little more thrilling this time) ~1.14MB : Re: One more trip around the mobius ( A little more thrilling this time) ~1.14MB Server Time
20 Jul 2024 05:28:35 EDT (-0400)
  Re: One more trip around the mobius ( A little more thrilling this time) ~1.14MB
From: Lothar Esser
Date: 29 Sep 2001 13:20:23
Message: <3BB60306.5518CF15@helix.nih.gov>
Very nice, I could watch this for hours !

If you want to redo it as you indicated I have one comment:
When I watch the rail, I get the impression that I slowly rock back and forth. Maybe I
have not
been often enough on a roller coaster but there is something odd about the movement
of the observer. Unfortunately I cannot make good suggestions as to how to improve it.
It
just might be an inevitable artifact of animation.

Good work all in all.

Lothar