POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.beta-test : Crash: Windows - redeclared local variables. : Re: Crash: Windows - redeclared local variables. Server Time
30 Jul 2024 22:26:05 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Crash: Windows - redeclared local variables.
From: Christoph Hormann
Date: 28 Sep 2001 12:43:48
Message: <3BB4A995.834369@gmx.de>
autowitch wrote:

> I don't know if this has already been reported or not (so bear with me if it
> already has been).
>
> The scene:
>
> #local fn_X = function(x,y,z) { x*x + y*y - 1 }
> #local fn_X = function(x,y,z) { x*y + y*x - 1 }
>
> [...]

I can confirm that,

note that declaring functions and declaring variables are two different
things, for a long time during pre-beta, it was not possible to '#local'
functions at all.

Workaround: '#undef' between

Note to Thorsten (or whoever):  It does not crash with the intel-compile.

Christoph

--
Christoph Hormann <chr### [at] gmxde>