POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : WIP Torii 2 (88 Kb) : Re: WIP Torii 2 (88 Kb) Server Time
17 Aug 2024 14:13:06 EDT (-0400)
  Re: WIP Torii 2 (88 Kb)
From: Jaime Vives Piqueres
Date: 26 Sep 2001 11:53:02
Message: <3BB1F9E2.7736BB9E@ignorancia.org>

> Hi all:
>
> This is the final model of the Torii I was working on.
> A lot of things have been corrected/added.
> Now it's time to begin working on the textures.
> Comments ?

  Good! I've used Google image search (very nice!) and got some real
pics of torii, some of them in "easy to model" situations:

  http://www.diocesan.school.nz/IMAGES/Japanese/Torii.JPG
  http://www.bunbun.ne.jp/~sword/Torii.jpg

  Also, I found this one, not too dificult to model something similar,
and it's very nice:

  http://www.rainbowcrystal.com/fountainpix/torii.jpg

--
Jaime Vives Piqueres